Thursday, September 16, 2010

BITS-N-PIECES

Some random photos:

The town I work in has two competing high schools: North High and South High. They play each other once a year in football, and it's always a big game. I found these photos taken last year during that game:



















One is obviously the North fan, the other the south fan. And I gotta say just going these photos, I'm a fan of South High. Mr. South is cuter, has better hair, his letter is thicker and better painted on his chest, and he's not letting the cold bother him. Unlike Mr. North who has to wimp out and wear gloves. Although I think Mr. North may have the better body, but that it's.

Go South!
********************************
Last Christmas, I bought myself this gift: a Zachary Quinto as Spock Barbie doll. Got it at Big Lots, which means it was cheap.


I haven't taken it out of the box, so I can't say if it's anatomically correct or not.
********************************
Earlier this week a package arrived on my doorstep. It was from the ever-selfless FDot! And this is what as inside:


It's all 6 of the Scott Pilgrim books he's loaned me. Since I liked the movie so much, he sent them to me when he was finished reading them so I could enjoy them as well. And it's also a box of caramels he got me when he was at the beach. I had jokingly told him to buy me something. He asked what I wanted. As I assumed an young Asian beachgoer in a Speedo with a hairthing was probably outside his price range, I said caramels. I was actually kidding, but he was sweet enough to get me a box anyway!

I plan on eating the whole box while I read the books.
*********************************
The morning after the first night he spent here, I gave Kris a spare toothbrush to use. And he put it in the holder alongside mine. Which I guess is the only logical place to put it.


He used it this morning as well. And I don't know, just seeing it there makes me smile. I'm cheesily sappy like that recently. (You may be surprised to find out the blue and yellow one is the one I've been using. The orange and purple one, I gave to Kris. Yes, I gave up the purple one to him. That probably says something, not sure what, but there ya go.)

POLT

4 comments:

Tam said...

Holy crap. It's true love when you give him the purple toothbrush. Oh wait, you aren't going to share the chocolate so it's not quite true love yet cause if a guy had all those yummy chocolates and didn't share with me, we'd be done, over, finito. I have some standards. :-)

FDot said...

Just let us know which store you two register at for the wedding.

Polt said...

FDot, i believe we're registered at The Leather Rack. :)

HUGS....

Michelle M. said...

The toothbrush shot melts my heart. I agree with Tam about the chocolates. Must be a girl thing.