Monday, September 20, 2010

You lose a hand when you feed the shark...

Math from this weekend:

Applebees: me and Kris +
Burger King: Tony +
Buffalo Wild Wings: me, Kris and Tony +
Chinese takeout: me, Kris and Tony +
Denny's: me Kris and Tony +
Various bottles of soda, lemonade, water and snack =

Approximately $150 spent on food JUST this weekend alone.

My GOD, how do parents DO it when they've got two twenty year olds in the family to feed ALL THE TIME? Kris said he wanted to get stuff and cook us a meal here, next time, I'm taking him up on that!

POLT

5 comments:

vuboq said...

That's a lot of eating out! I guess most parents (or at least mine) cooked most meals at home. I think we were lucky to eat out a couple of times a month.

I'm glad you are having such a fun time! Can't wait to read about your cooking adventures next time you hang out :-)

*smooches*

Michelle M. said...

I'm guessing a lot of homecooking.

Applebees makes a pretty yummy sangria. Mmmmm...

Tam said...

Definitely take up cooking. Toast is a great breakfast. :-)

Kris seems to be cheffily inclined so let him have at it and try to impress you.

Anonymous said...

Wow that's a chunk of change! I avoid places like that anyhow. If we're going to eat out it better be good.

Last place it was $177 for the two of us with tip but worth it.

that's J-O-S-H said...

My family is mad poor so we never go out to eat.

When I have chillunz, as soon as they roll outta whoever is carrying my seed's womb, I'm going to slip a frying pan in their mits and demand bacon + eggs!