Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lovely day spend this lovely day with you...

After Kris spent the night Sunday, we got up about 7:30 and played some more. Then we had to shower and leave cause I had a doctor’s appointment. I dropped him off at his place, with a quick kiss in the car before he left and then went to my appointment.

Everything went kinda well there. He said nothing’s gotten really worse, but nothing’s gotten better. And he put me on yet another pill to help stave off possible kidney issues later. Following this, I took Sebastian to get himself cleaned. I had run him through the carwash a few times since I bought him in February, but never really got him ‘cleaned’. And since I suck at the kinda stuff, I took to a car wash where they do the vacuuming, washing, waxing, shining, spiffing, everything and I just stand there and watch. Oh and pay. But it’s worth it.

After that, I did some laundry, putzed around on the couch watching tv or online, and took a walk later in the evening. But the whole time, I was smiling like a fool and somewhat anxious at the same time. I have no idea why, but I kept thinking, “Something’s gonna come along and fuck all this up.”

We made plans for me to pick him up Tuesday after work and all day Tuesday, I was…worried? Concerned? I felt sure when I left work and turned my phone on, there’d be a message from him saying something had come up and he had to cancel. But that didn’t happen. If fact, I picked him up and we held hands most of the way home.

We got home and decided the first thing we should do was get ‘a lil sumthin’ sumthin’ “. And thus, we did. Then we showered, together and left for Café del Sol. We had a wonderful meal, with great food and even better conversation. I had worn a pair of slip on shoes, so a few times during the meal, I slid my foot out and rubbed his leg with it. This brought out the killer smile he has and the adorable giggle.

After the meal (with a few leftovers to be taken home to his roommates for breakfast), we returned to my house and watched “28 Days Later”…or at least half of it or so. Then there was considerable time spent snuggling on the couch, making out. By candle light. And then since I had to work today, it was off to bed…with of course more bedtimesexxyfun.

I detest waking up in the morning, but waking up next to a sexy young man makes it al little more bearable. Even more bedtimesexxyfun ensued. And somehow, despite that, I still managed to get showered, get him to his place and get to work…EARLY! I know! What the hell’s up with that?

So anyways, yeah, things are going well. I can’t believe I didn’t even know he existed before Friday night. And tomorrow night, I’m supposed to see him again, this time at his apartment. So I’ll get to meet his roommates and other friends. Nervous? Yeah, but excited too? Yes indeedy!

POLT

3 comments:

Tam said...

Wow. You guys are really working it. Good for you. Mexican leftovers for breakfast? Ewwww. Young people are so wacky these days. So you basically watched 14 Days Later. :-)

Good luck with the meeting. You are a fun super guy so if they don't like you fuck 'em. Well, literally if you like, but I meant figuratively.

tornwordo said...

Yay, ride that wave as far as it'll take you!

Michelle M. said...

Happiness!