Friday, September 17, 2010

It's been one week since you looked at me....

After work yesterday, I went to Kris's apartment. I was a bit nervous, cause I was going to meet his roommates and other friends for the first time. I was worried that they wouldn't like me. Or wouldn't talk to me. I was worried that the age difference would mean that I'd have no idea what they were talking about or wouldn't get the references they were making and instead I'd just sit there like an idiot. I was worried that I'd have nothing to say and come off looking mute. Or other things.

None of that happened. I found Kris' roommate Tony thoroughly funny, charming and sweet. And he was even rather cuddley. I found his other roommate, Shay, was smart, sassy and witty. I met Shay's girlfriend Ally, some other lesbian chick who's name I can't recall. And I remet Cameron, one of Corey's friends who's also a friend of Kris'.

Only Kris and I were constantly in the apartment, the others came and went periodically. We all talked, Kris and I cuddled and held hands and kissed and did sappy shit like that. They played The Dark Knight on the laptop and we kinda watched that. Kris made chicken fried rice for the others before he and I left, so they'd have something to eat when they returned. He's thoughtful like that.


About 8:00, Kris and I left for my place. Since we hadn't eaten, we got sandwiches from Rutters, eat them here, and then sat on the couch and made out. But just until we decided to move the party to the bedroom where the bedtimesexxyfun promptly commenced.

I do love waking up to roll over and feeling him next to me in the bed. It's comforting. And for the first time, I heard his soft little baby bear snores. Made me smile they did. And in the morning, we got up, showered, dressed, I dropped him off at his place and I STILL made it to work 15 minutes early. I'm not at all sure how that happens.

In addition, Kris and Tony will be joining the D&D group I'm starting next Monday with some other friends I used to play with (and 'This Lisa Chick", who I've yet to meet). Outta be a fun time.

All in all, things have gone EXTREMELY well for one week of romance and bedtimesexxyfun. And presumably he'll be spending the weekend here starting tomorrow. Not sure exactly how much time that exactly entails, but then it's not like I'm gonna watch a clock or anything while he's here. And as a further plus, I'll get to introduce him to A Local Celebrity, Mr. David ParisPeking, who will be over Sunday to watch the Cowboys game with us. Oh what fun THAT should be.

POLT

3 comments:

Tam said...

Awwww. You're so cute. Hope you have a super weekend. I knew his friends would love you. :-)

john said...

I've been super busy lately, but have been reading and keeping up. Polt, I don't know how you do it, but whatever you do, don't stop. OF course they like you, why wouldn't they?!? Enjoy the ride and I hope it continues to go well for you!

that's J-O-S-H said...

Aw...When's the wedding. Can I crash it?!