Monday, September 13, 2010

One time in summer camp, when I was 12 (Part 32)...

12 For The 12th
September 12, 2010 edition

Okay, it's a day late, but I was a bit busy. The day started out okay and ended up much better than I could EVER have imagined! Let get on with the photos:

12:02am
I was up late on the computer and reading and noticed the time and snapped the photo.

8:30am
Once I woke up, I just laid in bed for a bit and, well did nothing really. This is a photo of me under the sheet looking towards my feet.

10:30am
After I got out of the shower, I sporting a semi-faux-hawk. The first, last and ONLY time this will happen.

11:50am
Went to mom's for lunch and I played with Angel a bit. Mom's power went out, so we couldn't eat there. We ended up eating at Montezuma's! YAY! But I forgot to take any photos there. Boo!

12:20am
Before eating, we went to Lowe's so I could get some shelf pins.

12:31am
And then we went to Wal-Mart for a few things. While there, I saw this pair of underwear just hanging there like that, and I cracked up laughing. "Is that a rod of iron in your undies, man, or are you just happy to see me?"

5:43pm
Then, I picked up Kris and brought him back here. After three hours of so of laying in bed, cuddling, kissing, and just staring at each other, having all kinds of fun and smiles and giggles and touches, we finally decided to get out of bed. We decided to take a shower together. I snapped this photo of our clothes, laying where they fell next to the bed.

6:04pm
After the shower, we dressed and went down to the living room. I asked if I could take a photo and he said sure. And this is the first photo I snapped, totally unaware of what he was doing.

6:04pm
And once I saw the last photo, and we laughed, I took another one. I LOVE that smile. And without his glasses, honestly, he looks quite like Taye Diggs.

7:10pm
After all the caloric loss during the activites of the afternoon, we needed food. So we got two pizzas.

10:00pm
The Cowboys/Redskins game was playing that night. Kris and I sat on the sofa, cuddled, held hands, chatted and watched the game. And during the commercials, we'd...do a bit more until the game came back on. He did check his email at one point, and I got a photo of it.

10:20pm
This is a photo of my size 12 foot next to his size 16 shoe. Yes, I did say size 16.

Best part of the 12th? Going to sleep with Kris next to me.

POLT

9 comments:

goblinbox said...

Cuteness.

Tam said...

Size 16?!?!? So is what they say about shoe size true? Do tell. :-) Glad you had a fun time.

Anonymous said...

Um, I don't think I've told you I hate you yet today.

Sorry I've been remiss :)

Polt said...

Sorry, Tam, I am a gentleman, and gentlemen do not discuss details like that. However, I will say there was more than one time that I recall gagging a little. :)

HUGS....

JCB said...

You ordered pizza? And they delivered to your house? OH MAN there are some things I miss being so far away from "civilization". You had a perfect day!

tornwordo said...

Wow that must be hard to shop for shoes! Looks like a super fun day wink wink. And quelle coinkydinky I have a shot with that exact time on the clock on my 12 of 12 too.

TJ said...

Nice 12 of 12 photos, thanks for sharing and size 16 really???? Hmm... Yes it is always nice to fall asleep with some one close by. See you around next month

Jill said...

Looks like a very good day! :)

Michelle M. said...

He's very handsome.

The little boys at work would squee over that underwear. Ironman is all the rage with the 4 year olds.