Saturday, September 11, 2010

Update: Corey's friend Chris did not go on manuvers or whatever he was gonna do, so he called tonight! (and I've been squee-ing every since) We talked a bit and decided he'd come to my place tomorrow afternoon! suh-WEET!

(and yes, I AM giving up the first weekend of football to meet him, BUT, as he's getting here at 2 in the afternoon and Dallas doesn't play until 8 at night, there should be no conflict. ...unless I get REALLY lucky!)

During our conversation, I found out that he tried out for football in high school but didn't like it, he much prefers soccer, and he played it for 6 years through school. He said he in fact WAS pretty fit, upon my asking him that. He also said he was 6 foot 4 inches tall!!!!

Oh. My. GOD! I'm trying not to get too excited about all this, cause I don't want my expectations to make things unrealistic, and get my hopes up but c'mon....wow......

POLT

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

...

would it be *too* terribly wrong of me to hate you now? :)

Anonymous said...

Damn Polt, how lucky can you get? Gotta fill me in on the details ya know.

Polt said...

Well, again, nothing's happened yet. We'll see....

HUGS...

Anonymous said...

I don't want to be filled in on the details; I'd just be happy to be offered Polt's used cast-offs at this point

Anonymous said...

I DON'T WANT DETAILS I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW THE )&#$)(*& YOU *DO* IT!!!!