Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The recent exchange is just another face arranged...

As I have the list of all the past senders and recipients of the last four CD exchanges, and as I have access to a map of the USA via Google, I thought I'd make a map showing all the various ways the CDs have traveled!


Green is for CD Exchange 1.0, blue is for CD Exchange 2.0, red is for CD Exchange 3.0 and purple is for CD Exchange 4.0. And yeah, it was just as confusing to make, as it is to read.

All locations are approximate.

POLT

5 comments:

Tam said...

Look at me way up there in the arctic. :-D That's a cool graph.

Jere Keys said...

I think you'd have to zoom in on the tri-state to make complete sense of it.

Ryan said...

I don't think Nico lives where you think he lives.

Polt said...

Ryan, I DID say all locations are approximate. :)

HUGS...

FDot said...

Who wants to look at something approximate? Would you go to the bank and ask for an approxmimate of your savings account?

Though the map as is does sort of resemble a giant game of cat's cradle.