Sunday, September 26, 2010

In tha weekend, all you freak...

After work yesterday, I went to Kris' to pick him up. But I went in to his apartment cause a friend of his wanted to meet me. So I got to meet Kristin a different Corey, and talk some with Shay, who is actually pretty freakin' funny.

As we were driving back to my place, Kris suggested we go visit High Rock (it's an overlook and hang glider jump off spot near the top of a local mountain). It was an absolutely beautiful day, sunny, not hot, not humid, cool breeze, and nary a cloud in the sky.

I am afraid of heights, so as you can imagine, I wasn't going anywhere near the edge of the rocks, what with the drop off there. Kris says he does Parkour so he was all about jumping from rock to rock and over chasms and climbing trees. Me? I just stood there, my feet tingling and feeling somewhat queasy because of the heights. And the thought that one misplaced foot or handhold and he could have a broken ankle or cracked skull. Still, it was kinda exciting to watch him move about like that.

We even sat on some of the rocks (not near the edge) and talked for a bit, even kissing once or twice. Or thrice. When we left, we went to the grocery store cause we had already decided that I'd make him pasta instead of us going out to eat somewhere. So we got the three cheese tortilinnis, sauce, meatballs and garlic bread. And we stopped and got a bottle of Asti as well.

On the way home then, we stopped at Renfrew. We walked back through the trails through the woods, and actually made out a bit there. While climbing over a wooden fence, the rung gave way under Kris and he banged 'the boys' on a rung. It was painful for me to see as well. But he, and 'the boys' survived unscathed. We walked through the park a bit, holding hands at times. Then we returned to my house.

There was a little neckin' on the couch, then I prepared the pasta. And we ate it and drank the Asti, which he had never had, but he said he liked. Then we settled in the watch "Donnie Darko". I think we may have gotten through 30 minutes of it, because then we decided we'd rather enjoy some bedtimesexxy. And so we did, going upstairs about 9:00.

Finally, at midnight, when he had...expended himself (and I, by the way, was pretty damn exhausted), we went to sleep. And how awesome is it to sleep next to him? Yeah, pretty damn awesome. I had set the alarm for 8:30, but we actually woke up a little after 6:00 for some more bedtimesexxyfun. yeah, to be 20 again...*SIGH*. Then at 8:00 we decided to shower, get dressed and leave.

I took us through McDonalds for breakfast and then took him home. Today is a football day and I didn't want to subject him to another Sunday of football (like I did last weekend), so I took him home, although he and Tony are coming back tonight sometime. Tomorrow, the three of us, plus three of my friends, are going to start a new D&D game, and this way, Kris and Tony will already be here for the game (starting at noon).

All this is why my posting as been light, but I'm sure it's all understandable. And of course, I got photos!


This is the view from High Rock. A simply gorgeous day!


Even up there, Kris still had to take a call. Kids nowadays and their phones, it's like it's another appendage.

Some photos of Kris traversing the rocks at High Rock.











Chris checking out the view...while I checked out a view too.


Our dinner. Note, we even used the GOOD wine glasses that Michelle M. gave me for a housewarming gift! Only on special occasions do we use those.


Putzing around online.


An ass for DAYS! Seriously!


This one makes me giggle.


Love that smile. See it live and almost in person below.


A photo taken while he was singing to me.

Since I also brag about him singing to me, while we waited in the line at McDonalds, I tried to film him as he sang. It didn't work out that well.



And then, on the way to his place, he grabbed the camera and made a short film, supposedly of himself singing.



Well, even if it doesn't show up in the films, he can sing quite well and when he sings to me, it wouldn't really matter if he sang well or not. I'd love it regardless.

POLT

6 comments:

that's J-O-S-H said...

I want pasta with meatballs! MMM.

Does Kris know his bare bum is on the interwebz for the whole world to see?!

And that view is so high up! You're braver than I am!!!! For serial, I'd die.

Polt said...

Lurve me some pasta with meatballs!

I'll show Kris the post tonight when he gets here, cause he hasn't seen the videos yet. He knows I took the photo, if he doesn't want it posted, I'll take the photo down off the blog. So enjoy it while it lasts. :)

And I was TOTALLY in a safe area on solid land not anywhere neat the edge. I simply couldn't be that close either, I'd die too!

HUGS....

vuboq said...

Josh, get out of my head!

That was my first thought too (re: Kris' bum displayed on the interwebz, nice bum though it may be).

Your weekend was MUCH better than mine.

*germy smooches*

Polt said...

Okay, Kris has seen the post and has approved the butt shot. And really if you had an ass like that, would you be ashamed to show it on the Interwebz? Yeah, I thought not. :)

HUGS....

Michelle M. said...

You guys are so cute together - those little kisses : ).

And parkour? You've got your own superhero!

Loved his little ambien thing at the end.

Gaaarlic bread - YUM!!

john said...

Somebody has got it bad, but that is a good thing.