Sunday, May 01, 2011

I see your true colors (Part 10)...

We can add another name to the second round songs:

Goodbye Yellow Brick Road - Elton John
99 Red Balloons - Nena
Purple People Eater - Sheb Wooley
Orange Crush - R.E.M.
White Wedding - Billy Idol
It's Not Easy Being Green - Kermit The Frog
Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
Gold Digga - Kanye West

The Pink Panther Theme, by Henry Mancini!

And now, we're moving on to this week's poll: the Silver Poll!

Maxwell's Siver Hammer - The Beatles


Silver Sring - Fleetwood Mac


By The Light Of The Silvery Moon - Little Richard


Silver Bells - Elvis Presley


Remember to vote for the song itself and not the video. And tell your friends to stop by and vote too!




POLT

2 comments:

Tam said...

That was a hard choice. Much as I enjoy the ocassional Elvis, just couldn't vote for a Christmas song in May.

Michelle M. said...

Oh my god - for once I'm not agreeing with Tam! I'm a sucker for Christmas carols.