Friday, May 06, 2011

It's all in the cards...

I like to call myself a Card Sending Fool.  This is because I like to send cards out for any and all reasons.  Generally, the last week of the month, I buy cards for all the occasions in the upcoming month.

Well this May, man, it was a killer.  I spend damn near $50 on cards!  Birthday cards, anniversary cards, Mother's Day card, a wedding card...it was crazy.  The vast majority though, were birthday cards.  Why did so many people have to be born in May?   Also, I'm amazed that my one cousin is six already and that the youngest ParisPeking is turning 3!

POLT

3 comments:

Tam said...

Cuz May is the most awesomest month evah!

FDot said...

I was born in April and I didn't receive a card.

Michelle M. said...

Me too! I guess a lot of people were frisky in September.