Sunday, May 22, 2011

I see your true colors (Part 13)...

Joining Back In Black by ACDC in the Black Song Preliminary Round is...

The Old Black Magic, by Ella Fitzgerald.

Frankly, this was a surprise.  Not only that this song won, but that only half the regular number of people voted than normally does.  Let's see if we can get the votes back up to where they were before with this poll.

And speaking of this poll, it's Round Three of the Black Song Preliminaries.

Paint It Black - Rolling Stones


Blackstar - Radiohead


Welcome To The Black Parade - My Chemical Romance


Long Cool Woman In A Black Dress - The Hollies


And as always, vote on the song itself, not the video that accompanies it.  And tell all your friends to come here and vote for their favorite too!




POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

This was a tough one. Whenever I see a red door, "Paint It Black" goes through my head. But I looove the first 14 seconds of "Long Cool Woman". The rest of the song, not so much.