Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My box of condoms Is past its expiration date...

Two weeks ago, I met Sean and we had a hookup after meeting at an online site.  Last week, we got   together again.  One Saturday, Sean texted me at 2:00am and wanted to know if I wanted to come over and spend the night, which I didn't cause it was already 2:00am!  We've talked repeatedly about getting together again, not only for sex, but for dinner/movie/drinks whatever.  All this week, Sean was housesitting for his aunt.  This coming weekend, he'll be house sitting for his brother. 

And Saturday night, after I get off work, I'll be going down to Sean's brother's house where he (Sean) will be making us steaks on the grill.  We may go out for some drinks.  We may stay in and watch a movie.  We may be doing both.  And even though it wasn't mentioned, I think the assumption is that I'll be spending the night.

So since this won't be just a quick slap and tickle, I'm calling this an actual date.  I mean, we're going to actually have to talk, for God's sake.  At least while we eat.  So this, I suppose will be a test, as to whether there's anything between us other the sweat we accumulate when we fuck. 

And that's why I'm a big nervous.  Against what I expected, I actually kinda care about this, and I'm not sure, but I think I may care about Sean beyond just a fuckbuddy.  And that's why I'm nervous. 

But eh, what can i do?  Just be my usual charming self, and let the chips fall where they may, right?

POLT

2 comments:

john said...

No, you can just be your usual charming self and ENJOY yourself!

Good luck and have fun!

Michelle M. said...

WjS (what john said).