Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It's better the second time around....

Today after work, I stopped by Sean's for another slap and tickle this afternoon.  And yeah, it was better than last week.  Which isn't what I expected.  In my experience, the first time is the best.  But, nope that was shot down today.  And afterwards there was cuddling and talking, which we didn't do last time.  He said he wanted to come to my place, and I told him absolutely.  And since I don't have a roommate that gets home at 6 PM (like he does) there'd be no reason for him to leave early.  In fact, I told him he could stay the night. And we could spend hours not getting out of bed. Which made us both smile.  He asked if I cooked, and I gave him the "if-it-doesn't-involve-a-microwave-I-can't-cook-it" look and told him "Sure.  It's called ordering a pizza."  And he said that was fine because if we were gonna be in bed for hours, he'd need something to eat to keep his strength up.

Even though he lives in Hagerstown, he knows my town somewhat well, because his last boyfriend lived there.  We talked about restaurants in town.  When I told him, he knew almost exactly where I lived.  And we tired to make plans for a next time.  I asked about this Saturday, but he's going to be house sitting for a friend, so there'll be no more sexxybedtimes fun between us before the world ends. 

But in case the world DOESN'T end Saturday, then we made plans for me to stop by one night next week.

When I got home, I sent him an email thanking him for such a wonderful time, and mentioning that next time, perhaps instead of time in the bed, we may want to go out to get something to eat or a movie or whatever.  Or perhaps do that in addition to time in bed!   He responded back saying, and I quote:

"I agree Chris. I'm not opposed to hanging out with you, and think that would be fun. I enjoy spending time w/you...so good call. I had a great time as well."

So it seems that this....whatever this is Sean and I have, might be moving to a dating situation in addition to just fuckbuddies.  And ya know, I'm okay with that.  Very very okay with it.

POLT

No comments: