Monday, May 09, 2011

Now, I'm so scared of the weeks ahead...

So the plans this week are as follows:

Tuesday, off work.  Wait for plumber.  Hookup with 23 year old cute black kid he's awesome in bed.  Then eating at Montezuma's and watching Glee with the Glee date.

Wednesday, back to work after 4 days off.  After work, get comic books, and cut-n-color.

Thursdays, after work, hook up with guy I kinda know and have only been with once before, but we'll see.

Friday, after work, friend bi-curious friend coming by for hookup and possibly spending the night.

Saturday, after work, seeing Thor with A Local Celebity, Mr. David ParisPeking and a meal.

Now, let's see how closely the week turns out to what I have planned.  I'm betting only on the Glee date and the movie with ALCMDPP.  Oh, and the cut-n-color.  The hookups....eh, we'll see.  For all the hookups I actually have, there's probably twice as many that are planned but never come to fruition. 

Ah well, whatever will be, will be.

POLT

3 comments:

Michelle M. said...

Have fun with whatever (and whoever) happens!

Anonymous said...

So I'm the only sure thing...... Not sure how I feel about that

-DF

Polt said...

No, the cut-n-color is still on tomorrow. As is getting comic books. But other than them, yeah, you're the only sure thing....lucky you.

HUGS...