Thursday, October 20, 2011

Got some random photos from this week so far.

Firstly, Monday, mom and I ran some errands together.  Yummy lunch at Fuddruckers.  She wanted to get something from Target, so we both went, and much to my surprise, I found out my
18 year old soccer playing trick from a few weeks ago works there.  Was nice seeing him again. 

And then she wanted to go into Kohls.  I don't shopt at Kohls, cause I've always thought of it as just a notch above a K-Mart.  But in we went and while she went to where she wanted to go to, I wandered over to the men's section.  I wasn't really shopping for anything because I've only been able to get clothes at the 'fat man's store' (ie Casual Male Big&Tall).  But then I noticed these sweatshirts hanging there.  I tried on the largest they had, XXL, and it was clearly too big.  So I tried on an XL and it was perfect.  So I bought it!

Not only is it a Superman sweatshirt, but I bought it off the rack!  It's been 20 years since I did something like that!  Sweet! (and yes, that IS a Flash t-shirt underneath).

Tuesday, I got home from work and went to open the backdoor I saw this:
You may recall not too long ago, I found something similar on the backporch.  But this was in a different place!  I guess maybe the last place wasn't safe enough.

Wednesday night, I stopped on the way home from work and got some stuff for supper.  And these were the result:  Steak, fries, Diet Coke and a book...to read.

And then just today, as I stepped on to the backporch after work, I saw this:


It's yet another walnut, although this one's black, and old and a bit broken apart, not in as great a condition as the previous two, but still, another walnut nonetheless.  That damn squirrel is as busy as, well, a squirrel preparing to winter. 

So my week so far has been comprised of buying clothes off the rack, a steak/fries meal and two stored nuts.

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

I love that Superman peels off his sweatshirt to reveal he is... The Flash!
Mmmm. Maybe we'll go to Fuddrucker's tonight. They have pretty good fries.

That is one lazy squirrel.