Monday, October 24, 2011

I am very tired, but very happy.  Last night, when he got off work at 930, I met Kris at his work and we came back here.  There was some making out.  Then a shower.  Then a glass of wine, cuffling, and chatting.  Then bedtimesexxyfun. 

I love having Kris spend the night, because I love the feeling of him next to me.  I love having our arms, legs, bodies, intertwined.  But in doing so, I slept at an odd angle and now my neck's a bit stiff.  And I didn't sleep very soundly either, so I'm a bit tired rom that. 

Course none of that affected the bedtimesexxyfun that occured upon waking up.  Then as we lay there, recovering, I was thinking about what we were going to do this afternoon (as by then, it was already almost 11:00AM).  And then it occured to me.

So after a shower together, we headed off to Frederick.  There, we had a delicious lunch at aka Friscos.  And just like everyone else I take there, he fell in love with the place the first time.  Following this, we drove to Barnes & Noble where we each found at least one book we wanted, and I got to talk to Big Joe, who was a manager at the Borders store when I worked there, but has been a manager of B&N for years.  Nice to see him again.  And then we went to Beyond Comics where Kris managed to find a graphic novel he was looking for.  And then I took him back to his apartment and drove home. And I just finished the second half of the Friscos sandwish I brought home for supper!  YUM!

And of course, we had a great time together all day.  He's just such fun to be with.  Best of all, his regular days off are Monday and Thursdays, and MY regular days off are Sunday and Monday, so this 'coming-over-after-work-Sunday-staying-until-Monday' thing could happen again.  And best BEST of all, I got a call from the furniture store: They're delivering my new sofa on Thursday between 9-1.  Which means I won't be going to work on Thursday.  Which means he'll be coming over again Wednesday night and spending the night into Thursday!  YAY!

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

Aw, you and Kris are so cute together. Have fun tonight (as I know you will : ).