Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Work today?  Total suckage.

But, unlike when it happened previously, and I thought I was the only one who noticed and that perhaps I was imagining it, this time, it turns out everyone in my department (all three of us) noticed the situation and agreed with my feelings on it.  The affermation that I wasn't along in the way I interpreted thing was quite reassuring.

In addition, after work, I had the booty call arranged, and I almost canceled because of how I felt, but went through with it.  And I'm SO glad I did.  He could tell I was tense and gave me a great backrub early on. So relaxing.  So relaxing I almost fell asleep.  But then he woke me up again.

And when I got home, I had a package from the illustrious Mr. FDot.   Not only did it contain a 2 CD set of songs under the theme "Dance" on the new CD exchange, but it also had the CD set "Civil War" that I loaned him and about 12 other DVDs he burned for, including the new Torchwood, newest Being Human, and I dont even remembar all the other ones.  How could that NOT make you smile on a crappy day.

So yeah, while it sucked, the day did improve as it went on.  Mainly through the actions of others and nothing I did, thought or rationalized myself.  It's good to have friends.  And coworkers.  And fuckbuddies.  Or perhaps all three in one, just not in this case.

POLT

2 comments:

Michelle M. said...

Fdot is awesome.

Polt said...

Not awesome enough to beat you in a threeway Battle Royale, but other than that, yeah he pretty much is.

HUGS...