Sunday, October 02, 2011

So today, well today kinda sucked.  See, when it comes to football on Sundays, I really only require three simple things.

1) The Dallas Cowboys to win
2) The Washington Redskins to lose
3) The team I picked in the winner's pool at work to win.

And today, what happened?

1) Dallas lost to Detroit 34-30.
2) Washington beat the Rams 17-10
3) The Philadelphia Eagles lost, they were my pick in the winners pool.

So now, my team is 2-2, my mortal enemy team is 3-1 and I'm out $10 and out of the winner's pool.

Blah.

I think I'll just start watching Men's diving.  Or Men's gymnastics.  Or Men's Collegiate Naked Wrestling.

Anyone know where I can see some of that last one?

POLT

2 comments:

Michelle M. said...

A frat house?

Polt said...

Good call, Michelle M. I'll have to look into that. :)

HUGS...