Thursday, October 13, 2011

Today, when I got home from work, there was a package waiting for me.  It was from Michelle M.!  I'm pretty sure I squeed more than a little bit when I realized that.


A little bit ago, she and I had had a short email/Facebook conversation about Harry deciding to get rid of all but one of his ties, and him having a purple one he's getting rid of, and did I want it?  Well duh! :) Of COURSE I did.


And that's what was in the package.  And in addition, there was the following:


Purple sparkley folder, notebook, trapper, pens, a Superman Pez dispenser, and some sort of Beanie Baby thingee named Bananas with purple on him. 


YAY!  I love Michelle M. and her surprise gifting ideas!

POLT

2 comments:

vuboq said...

What goblinbox said! Only with more hearts and sparkly squiggles.

Michelle M. said...

That got there fast!
I love you, too : ).