Thursday, October 06, 2011

I am beat.  Beat like a bad dog.  Work is kickin' my ass.  I am really exhausted, and not physically.  I'm emotionally drained, and my whole body is just wiped.  This whole week so far has been like that, and each day, I start it still tired from the day before.  So it just gets worse each day.  Ugh.

I really REALLY wish I was going to NYC this weekend.  There's a Puntabugetogether going on there, and I really did want to be there, but I just can't afford a hotel in Manhattan by myself and I couldn't find anyone to accompany me.  SO I'm sitting this one out.  Boo hiss.  I know they'll be having all kinds of fun Saturday night while I'll be sitting here.  Bored.  Watching something mind-killing on the tv.  Bored.  Perhaps I should try to set up a booty call.  Then at least I won't be bored. 

Ah well, just ignore me whilst I sit here in a puddle of my own self-pity and wallow for a bit.  I'll be out and back to my own Poltiliciousness in a bit.  Thanks.

POLT

3 comments:

adam said...

We'll miss you too! Try to have fun without us :(

Michelle M. said...

I won't be there either, so we'll pout together. Boo :' (.

stratcat45 said...

Though this wouldn't of been a good weekend...I'm always up for a weekend in NYC....okay I don't always have the money, but remember me!