Wednesday, October 12, 2011

One time, in summer camp, when I was twelve (Part 42)...

12 For The 12th

This is all Chad's baby.  Stop by and see what others put up as well.

4:43AM
Nature called and I had to answer it.  Afterwards, since I had the camera by the bed, I took a pic of the time.

7:20AM
Randomly choosing what type of oatmeal I was going to have for breakfast.  The winner?  Apple/Cinnamon. 

8:03AM
The aforementioned oatmeal and coffee, black.  My usual at-work breakfast.

3:58PM
As my computer was shutting down, I got a photo of my desktop: it's the Toronto skyline!

4:50PM
Every Wednesday is Get-The-New-Comic-Books Day!  This is my local comic book store: Atomic Comics.

5:07PM
Stopped at a traffic light on the way home.  Dark, damp, dreary, rainy.  A good day to just stay in bed...if one can.

5:20PM
Arturo's Pizza, where I stopped and got supper.

5:24PM
And this is the supper!  YUM! (yeah, I know it and the chips aren't healthy, but hey that IS Diet Coke off on the right, so it all balances out in the end, right?)

7:27PM
Watching an episode of Torchwood: Miracle Day.

8:06PM
Doing some farm maintenance.

8:27PM
Right after work, before getting the comic books, I met mom at a furniture place that's going out of business and has big sales.  She got some end tables. I wanted to look at some sofas.  Mine is okay, although it's kinda too big, and sags (I suppose after supporting my fat ass for 8 or 9 years, that's to be expected).  Ends up, I found one, and with taxes was gonna cost less than $500, so I just bought it.  No this isn't the new sofa, I don't have it yet, this is my current one.  I forgot to take my camera into the store with me.

10:01PM
Later in the evening I got a surprise visit from a gentlemen caller.  I wanted to get a photo of him, or us together, but as he's apparantly a bit camera-shy (or blog-shy.  Or having-his-photo-splattered-all-over-teh-Interwebs-shy.  Whatever.) I dont have anything to post regarding that and have to instead post the batch of comics I picked up today.

Now, off to bed and to reading them!

POLT

2 comments:

JP said...

I love days like that!

Michelle M. said...

That pizza looks good. And I don't even like pizza. I'm jealous of your dark, damp, dreary rainy day. It's frickin' 97 degrees out here. Good job on the couch - show a pic when you get it, I'm nosy.