Sunday, October 23, 2011

So, this afternoon, with the assistance of A Local Celebrity, Mr. David ParisPeking, I finally got around to ordering an iPhone.  Yeah, I know, bought time I caught up modern technology, right?  Aw, shut up.

It was quite a pleasant experience because ALCMDPP, who apparently enjoying such things, did all the research and ordering online for me.  All I had to do was say, "Yeah" "No" "I'll take that choice", etc.  Oh, and then type in my credit card number, which was the worst part of the whole deal I assure you.

At any rate, this'll be the lil' ditty that will arrive at my front door sometime before November 14:


And then it'll sit in it's box until ALCMDPP can come over and open it for me, cause he's had plenty of experience with these things and I've had exactly zero.  So he'll show me how to get it all set up and get the apps I want on it and stuff like that.  Cause, as the old man I am so frequently accused of being, I'm not good with new technologies like this.

POLT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You lucky fella. Between Siri and the improved camera, I'm very excited about eventually getting that phone as well. Enjoy!

Michelle M. said...

The worst thing about new toys is learning how to use them. Oldz!