Monday, October 03, 2011

I might just love it I might get busy...

Busy BUSY day!

Slept in (yay).  Mom came down.  We moved everything out of the living room, cleaned it, and moved everything back in, but rearranged things for the winter.  Did a smidge of cleaning in the dining room.  Took the a/c's out.  Took out the screens in the doors and put in the storm windows.  Cleaned under the bed, flipped the mattress, put new sheets on.  Cleaned the rest of the bedroom.  Went to Wal-Mart to buy new floor lamp for the one we hit and damaged when flipping mattress.  Came back here, put it together and replaced broken lamp.  Did laundry.  Ran anti-virals. Brought space heater up from basement for my feet. Made steak and rice for supper. Setup after-work booty call for tomorrow afternoon. Updated checkbook.  Moved sofa and loveseat myself because I didn't like previous setup.  Now, settling down to watch Monday Night Football.

I'll be more than ready bed when the time arrives.

POLT

3 comments:

vuboq said...

I think I need you and your mom to come down here to help me clean and Winterize!

Michelle M. said...

How industrious! Too bad you can't bottle and sell that.

Goodbye castle, Hello New Header ; ).

stratcat45 said...

That made me tired just reading it!