Thursday, October 27, 2011

sitting on a sofa and spit into the fire...

Today I had off work because I was getting my new sofa delivered.  It was to be here anytime between 9 :30, they were at my front door.  They had to take the front legs off to get it inside, but once they did, it was easy peasy from there.  And it turns out the one guy was a Cowboys fan (he saw my football stuff), who liked the Dragonlance series (he saw the books on a shelf) and had played D&D (that just came out in conversation).  And the other guy, well he was a Redskins fan, and had read or played any of that stuff.  But whatever, I got my new sofa, that's what matters.  And they were gone before 10:15.

It's comfy, both when sitting on it and when laying on it.  And I got to "break it in" when a fuckbuddy arrived unexpectedly.  But I thought ahead and put a blanket down before we...started. Didn't want to get anything smeared on the new sofa. 

At any rate, here is a photo of my old sofa, sitting in the dining room waiting for my cousin and his step-son to come get it (they're gonna store it in the basement until the step-son moves out.  He's getting furniture packed away so that when he moves out, he already has stuff to sit on.). 


And this the new one, in it's place of honor in the living room.


I believe the color is mocha chocolate.  Whatever.  It surely is comfy though.

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

That's a good looking couch.