Saturday, October 15, 2011

Right now, I'm watching Sweeney Todd.  Starring Helena Bonham Carter, Alan Rickman, both of whom appeared in the Harry Potter series.  And I'm pretty sure the guy who played Wormtail is in it as well.  Who knew? 

Although the best part so far?  Jamie Campbell Bower.  Take a look, he sure is purty.


And apparently he had a cameo in Harry Potter as well.  Eerie, is it not, the overlap of actors?  But I DO so love Alan Rickman, he's just so.....evil sounding.  Can't ever picture him as a leading man.  But really, why should I try, when he's just so damn good at being bad.

POLT

2 comments:

Michelle M. said...

He's Leif Garrett pretty. Which is too pretty for me. I guess he's all yours, then ; ).

stratcat45 said...

He's a good guy in Pride & Prejudice - love it!