Tuesday, January 01, 2013

BITS-N-PIECES

A Local Celebrity, David Paris Peking and I generally try to watching some football together each week.  We've noticed two commercials, both starring Carolina Panthers quarterback (and sexy hottie) Cam Newton.  The first one is, I think, THE funniest commercial on TV right now.  I crack up each and every time I see it.


"........I'm just loosening my arm."  BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!
*********************************
Then there's this one, which isn't really as funny, but it's got cute guys in it so....


And, last night, ALCMDPP taught this to his daughters.  So I got to do a "Poundcake...French fries" with the oldest and youngest girl.  What fun. :)
****************************************
Last night's New Year's Eve I spent at the ParisPekings...just like I had for the last 8 or 9 years.  But things were not the same as they usually were.  For one thing, there was a new person at the party, one of the wife's friends, although she didn't stay to midnight.  And surprisingly, Ghostie DID stay to midnight (normally he bails about 1030 ish).  The oldest daughter woke herself up and spent the countdown with us instead of sleeping through it.  I took shrimp which is the first time we had that to eat.  ALCMDPP was not passed out drunk on the floor or asleep in bed at midnight, which he usually is.  But what wasn't different was the fun I had there.
***************************************
So I came home, got here before 12.30, and was preparing to go right to bed.  I lifted to toilet seat to pee, and thought I might as well gargle at the same time, kill two birds with one stone.  So I got the mouthwash, and as I lifted it, I knocked the hair dryer off the stand and yes, plopped it right into the toilet.  Not the cord, oh no, just the hair dryer itself.  Luckily I hadn't peed in it yet.

I yanked it out quickly and tried to make sure I got all the water out of it before setting it back off the stand.  And then this morning, late morning, after I showered I plugged it in, kept my hand on the plug ready to unplug it, and held the dryer out away from me, and turned it on  No sparks, no shocks, nothing.  It just worked as it was supposed to.  So that's good news.
**************************************
After eating lunch at mom's (hog maw....yum!) I came back home here.  And then I got a phone call.  My phone told me it was from Toronto Canada.  My first thought was, "Oh, Tam's calling!  I wonder what's up." Not remembering until later, she lives in Ottawa.  But I answered and was surprised and amazed to hear who it was.  Fizul!

Back in 2002, or 2003, while on a trip to Toronto, I met this cute Indian guy named Fizul.  And we had quite a bit of fun.  We exchanged numbers and addresses.  I sent him a Christmas card one year.  We spoke on the phone once or twice.  I lost his number, but still had his address so the next time I was heading up there, I sent him a letter knowing when I was coming.  But I didn't hear from him.

Eight years pass.  And out of the blue I get a call from him.  He told me he had my house number and tried calling that right before Christmas.  And the guy who answered said his first name WAS the same as mine, but he wasn't me.  So Fizul just thought, okay, well that's that.    But then today, he was cleaning out a drawer and found a letter I had sent him in 2004 I mentioned above.  And it included by cellphone.  And so he thought, eh why not?  And so we talked for like ten minutes.

Crazy how things work, isn't it?  Reconnecting with an old friend on the first day of a new year.
**************************************
And of course, the Obligatory Bits-N-Pieces Eye Candy.

All the tats are a bit distracting, but the nipple, pecs, lips and smoldering eyes more than make up for them.

POLT

No comments: