Monday, January 14, 2013

So we all know what a slut I am, I rarely turn down invitations.  However, just in the last three weeks, I've gotten some invitations that I'm not sure if I should take or not.  So I thought I'd show them here and see what you guys think.

First came this ditty from Cat:

"Hello,
I noticed your fotos in friend’s account and decided write to you.
Some time ago I break with my boyfriend and now I am alone. So if you want to chat with me please, write me something interesting about you."

I wonder which friend she saw my fotos in, but even more, if she decided to write to me, why didn't she write me something interesting about her instead of asking me to do so.

Nah, I think I'll pass.

The second one came from Juanita.

"I saw u during tour through resource and got my mouth water? Yeah, it is truth that I felt in love with u from the first glance. 
Usually I'm not calling or writing males first but some stuff happened to me when I saw ur profile. 
Oh, name of mine is Junita. Now tell me something about u. What are your hobbies? What could impress you? Which food do u prefer? 
Will u write me next day?:)
I'm going to be in Internet at 9 pm tomorrow. Looking forward about our conversation!"

What resource was she looking though?  And seriously, *I* made her mouth water?  Really.  And I'm pretty sure I don't want to know what "stuff happened" when she saw my profile.  What would impress me would not be anything Juanita has for me.

And then the third one is from Margit.

"Hey there handsome! ;)
My name is Margit.
My friend gave me ur email and she also told me that there is no way to resist your attractiveness :)
So, I can't wait to learn more about u, I guess it is your turn now!
Response is appreciated, alright (;"

Ah, well at least this one knows handsome when she sees it.  I'm so handsome she can't resist my attractiveness.  Oh if I had a dollar for everytime I heard that.  And I sincerely hope Margit's friend is not the same one who had my fotos in her account that Cat saw.

POLT







No comments: