Saturday, January 26, 2013

Still at it, till death us do part (Part 32)...

Dead Or Alive?

No cheating, don't Google or Wikipedia this, just give me your best guess

Continuing this week's Asian theme, today I give you....

I.M. Pei

Ieoh Ming Pei was born in Canton China in 1917.   In 1935, he moved to the USA, studied at University of Pennsylvania, M.I.T., and Harvard.  He has designed the L'Enfant Plaza Hotel in DC, the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library, Dallas City Hall, the Hancock Tower in Boston, the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in NYC, the glass pyramid at the Louvre, the Bank of China Tower in Hong Kong, and the National Gallery East Building on the Mall in DC (the only one here I've ever visited in person), among many others.

So tell me. I.M.Pei, is he.....Dead Or Alive?

POLT


7 comments:

Tam said...

Dead?

Anonymous said...

I'm going out on a limb but I think he's still with us.

Mikey said...

I'm guessing....dead

Alex said...

Dead...maybe?

Amie said...

Dead

john said...

Hmmmm, this could be a trick, but I'm going to guess dead.

Michelle M. said...

He was born in 1917? I'm going to say dead.