Thursday, January 10, 2013

So yeah....didn't feel up to work again today.  Was still having bathroom issues.  And I had a headache.  And I was completely wiped out.  So i took off.

Then about 8:30, the power went out.  I heard noises outside and saw they were taking down a telephone pole across the street that had all the power and cable lines attached to it.  Luckily, it was really cold outside, but it got pretty chilly inside.  And then at 11:58, the power came back on.

All day, I've been drifting off into short naps, like 15-20 minutes at a time.  But watch, once I got to bed to actually go to sleep....nope, it wont be forthcoming.

Anyway, I dont feel any worse now that I did in the morning, and I basically just have no energy and feel like doing nothing at all.  Which is good, cause there's nothing I HAVE to do.

Well, here's hoping tomorrow's a better day.

POLT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon Polt!

That said, this flu thing is reaching slightly epidemic proportions around here. So level one procedures in place:

1) Avoid crowded places if possible

2) Frequent hand washing or sanitizing.

That will cut the risk down by a significant amount.

Plus the virus running around, they've been vaccinating against it last couple years so I more likely than not still have memory T-Cells running around that remember that SOB.

And more to the point, of the 1,000 cases in MA and RI only 1/3 actually test positive for the current flu virus.

And as I suspected - only the very young and the very old are in any real danger from it.

Michelle M. said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!!