Saturday, January 05, 2013

We rock the stage like a playoff game...

Today starts the NFL playoffs (not that many, if indeed any, of you that read this will care).  Here are my picks in the games this Wildcard Weekend:

Cincinnati Bengals at Houston Texans: I'm going with the Texans.
Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers: Packers are tough at home, I'm picking them.
Indianapolis Colts at Baltimore Ravens: This is Ray Lewis' last season, the Ravens will win for him.
Seattle Seahawks at Washington Redskins: As a Dallas Cowboys fan, it's not in my genetic code to support the Redskins in any way whatsoever, so the Seahawks win it.




POLT

1 comment:

Tam said...

My friend's son is going to the Texans game. I don't really care, but I always liked the Seahawks logo. So I'll go with them. :-)