Sunday, January 20, 2013

I heard someone sigh, rain falls on Singapore...

So, the last couple week, since probably early December, I've been chatting online with this guy Louis.  He's Asian, he lives in DC and he likes the big hairy gay men, of which, of course, I am one.  And so, after chatting or some time on Yahoo, Growlr and via text message (and two phone calls), we made plans for him to come up and visit this past Saturday.

He got here a little before 530 yesterday afternoon and left this morning about 1045.  And when I first saw him at my front door I thought, ""My GOD, the photos he sent do not do him justice!"  he was much cuter than I expected.  And even though I knew he worked out several times a week and enjoyed participating in  amateur wrestling and such, I was totally unprepared for just how hot, tight, and buff his body was.  Not an obscene, freakish muscles bulging body-builder look, but just a solid cut young man.  And not only was he physically attractive with a rocking body, he was fun and easy to talk to as well.

So after several hours of bedtimesexxyfun, it was time for supper.  I made up pasta.  And the conversation during the meal revealed a lot to me.  He was from Singapore.  First time I've ever met, not to mention slept with, someone from Singapore.  In talking about it, I discovered many things about Singapore I never knew before.  And I discovered that Louis served in the military there, he speaks Mandarin, he's here on a work Visa working towards a green card, he went to college in Cincinnati, interned in San Francisco, has worked in Pittsburgh and now has his job at an architectural firm in DC.

After the pasta meal, we cuddled on the couch and watched some DVDs (an episode of Queer As Folk and  the first episode of the first season of Heroes).  And then, since we were pretty tired and wasted from our...exertions, we went to bed.

Louis is a great cuddler.  He says it's because he's pillow sized.  And while he is a smaller compact guy, I've never felt a pillow with pecs or abs like he has.  After a very restful sleep (well for me anyway, I hope my snoring didn't keep him awake), in the morning we woke up and had more bedtimesexxyfun, and after that, we showered to get cleaned up.  We went for breakfast at McDonalds (since I'm quite lacking in breakfast foods) and then sat on the sofa and cuddled for about twenty minutes before he had to leave to get the rental car back on time.

I had a great time with him.  In fact, if we lived closer, I'm pretty sure I could fall for this guy, and fall hard.  But, at least we've got the fun we had yesterday.  And since we're both talking about getting together again sometime (hopefully soon), I have all the fun times we will have to look forward to as well.  And of course, I've got a new friend too!

POLT

No comments: