Wednesday, January 09, 2013

You may have noticed a lack of posting lately (well, lack of the daily posts posting).  That's because I've been busy.

Monday, I slept in, then went to pick up Kris about noon.  He had the day off as well as I.  Went did a quick shopping trip, ate lunch at a buffet, came back here and were in bed for the next five hours or so.  Then we showered, and went to eat at Montezumas. Upon returning, we watched a movie, looked at some things online and then went to bed.  As always, it was great having his next to me overnight.

The next morning, I got up early, showered, woke him up while I dressed, and dropped him off at his place. I then went and got bloodwork done, had breakfast at Denny's and then off to work.  After work, I went and had m monthly Cut-N-Color.  When I got home, I immediately went for a half hour walk.  It was cold so I was walking fast.  I came home, ate supper, putzed around online a bit.  I got a call from FDot, but while on the phone with him I had to go cause I had a call from mom.  Then when we were done, before I could call FDot back, I got a call from a fuckbuddy, and went right over.  On the way back, Corey called me and we talked for a bit.  Finally I texted FDot back to see if he wanted to talk, but he didn't answer, so i assumed he was busy and went to bed.

Unlike most nights recently I had no trouble whatsoever getting to sleep.

However, I got up several times in the middle of the night with stomach cramps and having to use the bathroom.  Luckily no puking.  So this morning, when the alarm went off, I just called in, and went back to sleep.  I spent the day in bed, or on the couch watching really stupid shit on TV.  In the early afternoon, the mail came and in it was the Netflix movie Game Change, which as excellent as the book, and I highly recommend it.  Anyway, so I watched that and laid around and did nothing.

And now I'm typing this before going to bed to read some more and hopefully sleep well and wake up tomorrow with no problems.  But we'll see. (I do feel better now than this morning, so that's a good sign)

But that's why I've not been posting much, not had the time.

POLT

No comments: