Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Blue moon, you saw me standing alone....

Well over the weekend, The Dallas Cowboys' season ended in what's lately become typical fashion.  Well, there's always next year.  So anyway, I just wanted to offer a comment about the uniforms.  This year, all the teams' uniforms were redone, even if only slightly, some only changing the material used.  But I like these uniforms much better than the previous ones.  

Some teams got a much better look (like the Seattle Seahawks).  But whatever the material used, it's great for lovers of eye candy like me.  The shirts dont seem very long as they're always riding up, showing off the lower back and top of the the jockstrap (if they're wearing one).  And the pants dont seem to have much of a belt on them, as they get pulled down quite a bit.  Much more than the other uniforms.

I was watching Dallas play the Eagles and on live TV I saw this play:  Eric Frampton has the ball and is tackled by the Eagles players and boom: the moon shines on Cowboys Stadium!


And then later, when Dallas was playing Pittsburgh, running back Demarco Murray had the ball and was tackled by the Pittsburgh player and then boom: it's the crack of dawn in the middle of the afternoon!


I hope they keep using these uniforms, cause I can never recall this happening before (although I'm sure it had to at one point or another).  And now, this has nothing to do with the uniforms, but it does have to do with the Dallas Cowboys: Here is wide reciever Dez Bryant jumping rope shirtless and in tight compression shorts.


Nice.

POLT

No comments: