Sunday, January 20, 2013

Still at it, till death us do part (Part 31)...

Dead Or Alive??

Remember, don't Google this, or look it up, or any other cheating.  Just give me your best guess.

Since Sunday is the day of President Obama's official swearing in, and Monday is the ceremonial swearing in, this time, I thought I'd do something presidential.

Former Presidents Of The United States


This photo was taken in 1991 when there five presidents assembled in one place.  (in case you need to know, the photo shows, Bush I, Reagan, Carter, Ford and Nixon)

So tell me, of all the former presidents the United States, how many are still living?  Give me a number!

POLT

6 comments:

Tam said...

I'm going with 4.

Ryan said...

I think 4.

mikey said...

4....2 pictured...2 not

Amie said...

Four.

john said...

Like Mikey Said. Four, two pictured, two not.

Michelle M. said...

Both Bushes, Clinton and Carter - so 4?