Sunday, January 06, 2013

Still at it, till death us do part (Part 29)...

Dead Or Alive?

remember, dont cheat, just give me your best guess.

Chuck Barris



Mr. Barris was born in 1929. He created the Dating Game.  He also was a songwriter, writing Palisade's Park for Freddy Cannon that went to #3 in 1962.  But he is best known as the host of the the incomparable "The Gong Show".

Here's a clip of Chuck dancing with Gene, Gene, The Dancing MACHINE!



So, after enjoying that (and why, oh WHY can't TV be as awesome as that nowadays?), tell me, Chuck Barris, is he....Dead Or Alive?

POLT

8 comments:

Ryan said...

Dead

Tam said...

Dead.

Anonymous said...

I'm going on a limb here as if I'm right he's now 83 years old but I'm going to say alive.

Adam said...

That man is ALIVE!!! I <3 CONFESSIONS OF A DANGEROUS MIND!

john said...

Adam swayed my decision, I'm going with alive.

Mark said...

Dead

Amie said...

Alive.

Michelle M. said...

I think he's hitting that big gong in the sky.