Monday, August 01, 2011

You never thought an Asian could do this well...

Twice lately on another blog, Michelle M. and Michelle M. has posted videos of cute little Asian boys.  Go check out the videos, one is singing, the other two are dancing (and kinda singing).  Go on, I'll wait, they're totally worth ti!


..hum, dedum......doobie, doobie, doo........la, la, la......

Okay, after seeing those, I said to myself, "Self, if Michelle M. can do it twice, there's no reason in this world why YOU too can't post a video of cute little Asian boys!" 

And I was right.  So here goes:



Now that my friends, THAT is a reality show I'd watch every single week.  And I SO want to be a chick who can walk into a lockerroom full of Asian guys in Speedos and be able to shout, "De-brief!  NOW!"  She's my hero.

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

And they grow up nicely, too!