Wednesday, October 31, 2012

All Hallow's Eve...

In case you didn't know, tonight's Halloween.  It's not a big deal around here, cause Trick Or Treat was last Thursdays.  But in order to get with the swing of things, here's some pics of some Halloween costumes!

I'm not sure which I'd want, his trick or his treat!

Why hello officer, is that your nightstick, or are you just glad to see me?

Doogie Howser, Vampire MD!

The Batman family: Batman, Robin, The Joker, Catwoman, the Penguin, and Harley Quinn!

The Super Kids!

I don't really know what the hell is going on here, but despite it being a little freaky, it's kinda turning me on...

Okay, this TOTALLY freaks me out....but yet TOTALLY turns me on too!!!!

Happy Halloween!

POLT

1 comment:

Alex said...

...I can't stop staring at that last one. scary...