Thursday, October 25, 2012

If you're on my list, it's only a matter of time (Part 15)...

10 Questions

So, on my way to work yesterday, I realized I had never sent out the 10 questions for this week.  And it didn't seem right to stick this week's recipient with them and less than a day to get everything done, especially when everyone else has had several days.  So i thought, instead, I just do this....

This week we have...

POLT


1. How many credit cards do you currently own?
Three.  Two Visas and a Discover.
2. How many of your acscendents are living and how many do you have memories of?
Only my maternal mother is still alive.  I remember both sets of grandparents, as well as a step-grandmother. I also remember my mom's mom's father and my mom's dad's mother.
3. What is your favorite color?
Um...duh?  Purple.
4. How many continents have your been on?
Two: North America and Europe.  But if the Bahamas are in South America, then three.
5. What is your favorite fruit?
Strawberry.
6. What is your favorite TV show that's no longer on the air?
The West Wing.
7. What is the last great book you read?
The  Persian Boy, by Mary Renault.
8. Who gave you your last hickey, when, and where on your body was it?
Kris, back in like the Fall of 2011, and on my upper left chest.
9. What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
A lawyer.
10. Toilet paper: folded, wrapped around your hand, or wadded up?
Wrapped around your hand.

Now that you know me a little better, hopefully I'll remember to get these out to someone else next week.

POLT

1 comment:

Tam said...

So people do actually use Discover cards? They are so odd. You can't even get those outside the US I don't think.