Monday, October 08, 2012

Saturday night, Kris came over after work.  We got a few things at Wal-Mart (yeah, I'm a romantic date, I know!), then came back here and watched Saturday Night Live.  I thought it was pretty funny actually.  What I saw of it.  About 1230, we decided to just go to bed.

There we cuddled and talked for a bit.  But as we were both tired, a bit before 130, Kris suggested that we go to sleep, and I wasn't to worry because, "Tomorrow morning, I'm gonna sex you up real good."  Well now.  So to sleep we went.  And the next morning, yes, he did indeed sex me.  Real good.

But honestly, the best part of the night was sleeping with him. Actually sleeping with him.  I feel very comfortable next to him, even though we haven't slept together since he left in January.  No, that's not right, we slept together in May when I went to Richmond to visit him.  But that was in a hotel bed, and didn't feel the same.  Even after months away from him, I still feel very comfortable laying next to him.  It's quite comforting and comfortable.  And I'm glad he's back.  I missed him.

POLT

2 comments:

Michelle M. said...

The Bond skit was amusing. Daniel Craig should have done the whole show with his shirt off, though.

Alex said...

Awww, that's so adorable! :)