Friday, October 19, 2012

Still at it, til death do us part (Part 18)...

Dead Or Alive?

No cheating!  Just be honest and give me your best guess!

Carol Channing


Miss Channing was born in 1921.  She's earned three Tony awards, a Golden Globe and an Oscar nomination.  She is perhaps best known for her role on Broadway as the lead character in the musical Hello, Dolly!  She has been married four times and has survived ovarian cancer.

So tell me, Carol Channing, is she....Dead Or Alive?

POLT

6 comments:

Tam said...

I'm going with dead.

Michelle M. said...

She's gotta be dead by now. Right?? Or maybe I'm confusing her with Phyllis Diller. Maybe she's alive??

I'm going to go with alive!

Harry says, "Dead".

Adam said...

ALIVE! I <3 HER

Mark said...

Alive

john said...

Alive

Alex said...

Hmm tough...I'm gonna go with alive -_o