Thursday, October 04, 2012

As promised, here's the photos taken over the weekend:


Purple shirts, glasses, silly smiles...Travis and I are twins!
 
Paul and Travis on the Metro down.

Panoramic of Dupont Circle.  Not as awesome looking as I thought it would be.  You can see Travis and Paul over on the left.

The West Wing of the White House.
 
The White House.

Travis wearing a purple beret.  Sheer perfection. 

There's a map of the world on the ground at the Navy Memorial, so I decided to go stand in Toronto.  *SIGH*  If only I were there for real.


Speaking of Toronto, we walked past the Canadian Embassy and we all waved to Tam.

The Washington Monument.  You can see how clear, beautiful and blur the sky was.

Travis had said Friday night that when in DC he was going to dance Gangam Style and I would be filming it. I assure him I would not.  But he DID do that dance at the WWII Memorial with the Washington Monument in the background.  I did photgraph it, but did not film it.

Travis ironing.  In the hotel room.  Probably getting ready to iron my jeans.  And look how happy he is to be doing it.  The man LOVES to iron.  Freakishly so.

The view from the Lincoln Memorial.  Takes my breath away everytime I see it.

Panoramic of inside of Lincoln Memorial.


Travis ironing.  In the hotel room.  Probal

Panoramic of the hotel room.  It does NOT do the room justice.

Three hot and sexy bitches going out for the night.  I should have turned the flash off, obviously.

Paul at the fireplace in the hotel's lobby.

Travis dancing at Cobalt.

The towel were HUGE!  At least six feet long!

The sink.  The floor here is heated.  The frosted glass leads to the toilet and then the shower.

The toilet and the shower.

The bed with the uber comfy pillows!

The chaise.

Panoramic of the hotel.

Kris up at High Rock.

Panoramic of High Rock.

POLT

4 comments:

Tam said...

Blackberry beret. :-) How cute. That is a nice room. Looks like you had wonderful weather and fun times.

Alex said...

Awwww seems like you had a great time! :) Darn those obscenely large towels!

Michelle M. said...

It's looks like you're going to a toga party (long towel pic). Sounds like you guys had a great time - thanks for sharing the pics : ).

mark said...

I have a thing about ironing too. Sometimes if I run out of clothes, I'll start ironing my sheets and towels, just because I don't want to stop.