Thursday, October 18, 2012

Call me in three months time, I'll be fine (Part 27)...

Thursday Three

Let's see what made my week this week more livable.

1) Walks


I've resumed walking.  I did so Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, a minimum of 32 minutes each time.  I've enjoyed the walks, actually. Feels good to be out doing them again, just like it did in the spring.  I'm taking tonight off though.  Still, I just hope I can keep it up.


2) Obama regaining his stride.



Thank GOD the President Obama that showed up in the second debate wasnt the same one that showed up in the first one.  He was passionate, on key, on target, and got several good slams in on Romney.  I'm not sure how much effect it'll actually have on the election, but it certainly got Obama's base fired up, myself included.  And that's VERY important, turnout will be critical in the election!


3) Sugar Free Cookies


Found these at Wal-Mart, they are sugar free, which helps with my diabetes, but they are delicious nonetheless!  And I was also surprised at the number of options available, AND at Wal-Mart nonetheless!  Yummy and healthy(ish)!

What made your week a better one than it otherwise would have been?

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

I've been walking too - about 3 miles every other day, but I'll step it up soon. Yay walking!

I'm glad you could find some good sugar free snacks.

Today was cloudy and cool, a nice break from all the heat we've been having. And of course seeing my little blue cuties on palace made my week : ).