Thursday, October 11, 2012

If you're on my list, it's just a matter of time (Part 13)...

10 Questions

This week, kids, we've got another celebrity!  And let me remind you all that I do NOT choose the photos or write the blurbs, they are done by the answerers....so that may explain a bit below....


A Local Celebrity, Mr. David ParisPeking


From a town known as Wheeling, West Virginia rode a boy with a six-gun in his hand.  And his daring life of crime made him a legend in his time.  East and West of the Rio Grande.  Now, how's that for a blurb?  I'm excited to get a word in edge wise on The Palace.  Even though Polt did offer me up a weekly posting once but my general lack of follow through brought that to a crashing halt...so for now we're going to have to go with this....

1. What's the highest level math class you've taken?
Some stat/research course I had to take when I got my masters.  It sucked...badly.
2. How many newspapers do you read?
No actual papers, but I read the Herald Mail (Hagerstown, MD), Gazette (Frederick, MD) and Frederick News Post online.  The latter has more spelling and grammatical mistakes than this posting.
3. What was the last thing you painted?
My eldest daughter's bedroom.
4. When you were growing up, what was the first thing you wanted to be as an adult?
A marine biologist.  Don't ask me why.
5. The Beatles or The Stone?
Since my two choices are a bunch of pot smoking hippies, I will go with a third and 4th option: Melissa Etheridge and Tori Amos.
6. What type of abode do you live in now & do you own it, rent, sublet, etc?
A very very very fine house, with two cats out in the yard.
7. What is your usual salad dressing?
Ranch.
8. How many cities have you lived in & how many states?
Annapolis, MD; Shepardstown, WV; Martinsburg WV, Hagerstown MD
9. Have you/would you ever wear a Speedo/bikini?
I don't think the world is ready for such a thing.
10. If you could live the life an anyone now dead, without changing anything, who would it be?
Marty McFly.  Because I could drive a time traveling DeLorean and be a total badass in 1955, 1985, 2015 and 1885.

So, ALCMDPP is known better to all his fans!  And remember, if any of you want to play along, and have not let me know yet, please do so!

POLT


2 comments:

Tam said...

Wow, had I known he had such amazing hair I would have insisted I meet him last time I was there.

Ranch. *shudder*

Michelle M. said...

Ditto Tam on the ranch.

I do love me some Tori Amos and CSN, though.

I wanted to be a marine biologist too, until college math did me in.

That hair and a speedo would be a sight to behold,