Thursday, October 04, 2012

If you're on my list, it's just a matter of time (Part 12)...

10 Questions

This week, we have my friend, co-worker, former Glee-date, repeated Gay Pride Parade partner and reoccurring fixer of my computer: Stratcat!


I write an unknown blog titled "The Dog Ate My Sofa" that basically is about a whole lot of nothing regarding my life, family, friends, faith, weight loss and Kevin Spacey (yeah, I have a "thing" for him - don't judge me); Oh and I have the very privilege of working with Polt and only living a hop, skip and jump away from him!


1. When was the last time you vomited?
I avoid vomiting at all costs, however, sometimes it can't be avoided.  Though I don't remember when the very last time was, there was a time in hubby and mine's dating days where we went to a bonanza and I drank quite heavily and mixed different drinks.  On the way home, I knew I was going to puke..but I also knew there was a McDonald's bag on the floor of the car, I reached down for it, got it, and puked missing the bag entirely!  Hubby pulled over on the side of I-81 and made me get out and puke.  We laugh about it now!
2. What would you title your autobiography?
All About Me
3. Which of the actors who have played James Bond is the best?
No ands, ifs or buts...Sean Connery!
4. What is the last great book you read?
I read quite often but my best read was The Left Behind Series followed very closely by The Clan of The Cave Bear Series (minus the last book).
5. Which historical figure do you most admire?
Mary Magdalene - she was a sinner and imperfect but was probably the closest person to Jesus proving that he loves everyone, not just those who claim they are perfect.
6. What surgeries have you had?
Only 2 - one to remove a cyst on my uterus and the other a hysterectomy.  Could these questions be any more personal???
7. How many of your ascendants are living and how many do you have memories of?
Any prior to my parents are gone.  I do have memories of both my grandmothers and 2 great uncles.  Both my grandfathers died when I was very young, I don't remember either of them.  I do still have quite a number of aunts, uncles, cousins alive and well.
8. Which character from The Lord Of The Rings movies are you most similar to?
The one that got to have sex with Sean Bean's character...oh wait - that happened in my head while watching the movie.....
9. What color looks best on you?
Black, even though I had a color analysis done once that told me that was my worst color - what do they know????
10. Would you want to be on the next trip to the space station?
Hell no - because my luck we'd get lost and I'd have a claustrophobic meltdown.

So, now we know StratCat a lot better...perhaps a smidge more than we'd like to after some of those answers.... :)

POLT

2 comments:

Tam said...

Oh, I'd love to go to the space station. I'll take your seat.

Michelle M. said...

It's good to put a face to the name : ).

I'll stay behind on earth, too.