Sunday, December 20, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 353)...

Chapter 12, Page 18...

Friday, I got to work without problem. I was the only one there that day from my department.  There wasn't a whole lot of new stuff to do, what there was I did. But there were also old, regular paperwork to do.  Nothing exciting there.

After work, I came home and hung out here a bit reading and on the computer, until it was time to head out.  My friend was having her annual Christmas/birthday party.  I got there when it started at 7pm.  Because I had to work Saturday, I left about 930.  I had a beer and, as I traditionally have to every year, I had wine in a box out of a measuring cup.  Michelle, my friend, had a nacho bar there for us to eat: nachos, taco meat, salsa, black beans, lettuce, tomatos, shredded cheese, a melted cheese thing, and other things I can't now recall.  At any rate, I made a huge heaping plate of this stuff and ate it, and it was SO delicious, I had a second heaping plate of it!  And I hung out with people there, and chatted and had a pretty great time.

But as I said, I had to work the next day, so I left and came home, getting here a bit before 10.  I got on the computer for a very short time and then went up to bed.  But because of the two plates of nacho stuff and the alcohol, my stomach was roiling and rolling.  So I took some Mylanta, just in case.  Went to bed, read some and then went to sleep.  And thankfully, I had no problems with stomach issues.

Some pics:

Michelle, Me and the wine from a box in a measuring cup.

Their dog, Little Man, resting on my lap.

Jeremy the birthday boy, and me.

POLT

No comments: