Saturday, December 12, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 345)...

Chapter 12, Page 10...

Thursday, getting to work was no problem.  Work was no problem, I got finished the things that needed to be completed.  It was an okay day at work.

After work, I came home and went to the basement.  When she moved, mom had put several things in my basement for storage purposes.  Two of them were wreaths on tripods to put on the gravesites of her father and her husband.  So I got them, put them in my trunk and took them out to moms.

I put them in her garage then went inside.  We chatted a bit.  She gave me some of the chili she made and some of the cookies she made.  And then I left and came home.

When I got here, I had a bowl of soup and then was on the computer, waiting for the Thursday Night Football game to start.  But while on the computer, I got on Craigslist and replied to an ad posted there.  Bottom line is, I went to this guy's house, on we had some bedtimesexxyfun on his back porch.  He had put his daughter down for the night and he didn't want to go inside.  Whatever, I'm cool with it when a 35 year old, 6'4, 175, lean, muscular guy wants to have a lil sumthin' sumthin' with me, dont matter where in, or out of, his house it is.  His ad said he wanted something regular, and man I HOPE it becomes regular!  Looking forward to playing with him again.

After this, I returned home, watched football for a while and then went to bed, read a lil bit and went to sleep.

POLT

No comments: