Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 364)...

Chapter 12, Page 29...

Tuesday, I got up and to work roughly on time.  Again, only one other person in my department was there today (the other still on vacation) and I was working by myself the next two days, just like last week.  So my coworker took the new clients and handled them and allowed me to get the weekly paperwork finished.  Which I did.  And I thanked him for doing that for allowing me to get that done.

And other than talking with my coworker three times, that was pretty much all I did.  Mainly because the paperwork took so much time.  After work, I came home here and hung until the designated time.

BP (the guy with the back porch) had contacted me yesterday and asked about getting together.  So we decided this night, at about 630.  And, lo, about 630, I arrived at his back porch.  We went into the....well I guess I'd call it a porch gazebo (it's like a gazebo, but with opaque flaps on four sides and a roof...and its on his porch).  He sealed the main flap and we had our bedtimesexxyfun there.  He had the small heater going and they had lights strung up inside this time.  It was quite fun, as it has been the two previous times.

Afterwards, since I was out near the Hallmark store anyway, I just went there and got my cards for the month of January.  I also stopped by Hardee's for a roast beef and fries.  I brought them home and ate them while watching Golden Girls and Facts Of Live reruns on TVLand.

After a bit of this, I ended up going to bed about 8:30.  My stomach's been a little rumble-y since yesterday.  Not feeling bad, per se, but not feeling...right.  Don't know how else to say it.  At any rate, I took some Pepto,  got into bed, read a little bit.  Then I turned out the light and went to sleep.

POLT

No comments: