Saturday, December 12, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 346)...

Chapter 12, Page 11...

Friday, I got up and work a smidge late cause I just didn't feel like getting up.  Work itself wasn't too bad, even though my one co-worker has off that day, and the other left at noon, leaving me by myself until 4.

I got home, got online for a bit, and was planning on just watching tv for a bit when my phone rang.  It was LD (the guy I talked about here).  We talked for, honest to God, six hours!  From 6:30pm until I finally made us both hang up at 12:30am!  I couldn't believe it!  It didn't seem like it was that long.  But man, it was fun.  He is SUCH an interesting guy.  And so easy to talk to.  I really enjoyed it.  And I'm looking forward to the next time we talk...although hopefully not for six hours again!  Especially when it runs that late at night.

Anyway, as soon as we hung up, I went up to bed, didn't bother to read or anything, turned out the light and went to sleep!

POLT

No comments: