Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 356)...

Chapter 12, Page 21...

Monday, I got up about 830, showered, dressed and headed out for my appointment.  I had my quarterly checkup with my doctor.  Everything went fine, it took like only a half hour.  I found out my A1C was down to 7.6 (check out the chart below).  Great news there!

Afterwards, mom came and picked me up.  We had the cookies, fudge, peanut brittle, and homemade garlic pretzels in the car, and we went over to work, where they were having the annual Christmas Party.  We put her stuff on the dessert table, and then ate lunch there.  With my coworkers.  What fun that was.  We were there for about 45 minutes, and then left.

We went to the mall, mom got some things she needed.  Then we went to the local used bookstore, where we both looked for something, but didn't find anything we wanted.  We went to the grocery store, where I got a few things, and then we came back here.  I unloaded the car, and mom went on home.  I spent the remainder of the day laying around the house, in my lay-around-the-house jammies.  I watched TV, was on the computer, read my book and waited for the Monday Night Football pregame to start.  I watched that and some of the game, and then went up to bed and to sleep.

POLT

No comments: