Monday, December 28, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 362)...

Chapter 12, Page 27...

Sunday I got out of bed about 11AM.  I showered, dressed and waited for mom.  She stopped by about 12:15, picked me up and we went to Hardee's for a quick, fast food lunch.  Then she dropped me off here and I started watching football.  A bit later, as planned, A Local Celebrity, Mr. David ParisPeking showed up and we watched over four hours of football together.  We watched the Steelers lose (which while not as good as if Washington had lost, it was still nice to watch), and then watched the early part of the Packers getting shellacked by the Cardinals.  We ordered pizzas and ate them during the second game.  And then ALCMDPP left for home.

I watched the rest of the game, was online some, watched the pre-game show for the evening game and a bit of that game as well.  But for some reason, I was pretty tired.  So a little after 9, I went up to bed.  I read a little bit, and turned out the light at 10:45 and went to sleep.

And slept GOOD!  It was comfy and warm, and the sheets felt extrasoft or something.  Anyway, it was a great night's sleep!

POLT

No comments: